Harmful waste gases are released in the course of all incineration, smelting and sintering processes and, in accordance with the so-called TA-Luft (technical directions for keeping the air clean) and the Federal Immission Control Law (BImSchV) with their respective appendices, these must be purified.
Clean air - Sorbacal® Micro
The products called Sorbacal® Micro include a series of adsorbing agents for waste-gas purification which are tailor-made for the respective application purpose.
Depending on the temperature range and the waste-gas purification system, special products on the basis of a lime product and special, endowed clay minerals are available: Sorbacal® Micro-AK containing activated carbon or preferably Sorbacal® Micro without carbon.
The following harmful substances can be removed from waste gases with Sorbacal® Micro
products, achieving values clearly below the permissible threshold values.
- Acid pollutants: e. g. HCl, HF, SO3, SO2
- Highly volatile heavy metals: e. g. Cd, Hg.
- Organic pollutants: e. g. dioxins, furans, PCBs, PAHs
Sorbacal® Micro-products with a high lime content are used to remove all pollutants, e.g. HF, HCl, SO3, SO2, dioxins/furans and Hg, in one step.
For the final treatment of waste gases after, for example, scrubbers, organic pollutants such as dioxins/furans and Hg are removed by means of fabric filters with Sorbacal® Micro-concentrates which have a high clay mineral content.
Why Sorbacal® Micro?
Waste-gas purification in accordance with 17th BImSchV:
- with a reliable partner
- with a tried and tested product
- without alterations to the plant technology
- without complex safety equipment
- with a fair price/performence ratio
Advantage of carbon-free Dioxorb®-products
The carbon-free Sorbacal® Micro-products consist of lime products and sulphidically endowed clay minerals and the Sorbacal® Micro-concentrates consist in the main of sulphidically endowed clay minerals. This has the following advantages:
- certain compliance with the stipulated threshold values
- can be used at all usual temperatures
- no investments for safety equipment
- no calibration costs for -CO- und -T-measurements
- no costs for rendering inert
- no carbon - no residual risk
- no additional carbon in the residue
- not abrasive easy to convey and to dose
- a product number of its own for each user
- continual analytic checking within the framework of the
- quality management system
In case of further questions or if you need more information please contact Email.
Walhalla Kalk GmbH & Co. KG
Donaustaufer Straße 207
Phone: +49 941 4025-501
Fax: +49 941 4025-510